They say you can create a behavior if you consistently do it for 30 days, I believe it takes longer but I do think 30 days is a great beginning. In coaching we believe that you are already whole and complete. Much of what we seek we already possess, the answers to all of our questions. In a time when there is so much unknown, so much searching, and so much to discover, the best gift you can give yourself is the gift of you. Get to know you, find out what your passions are, remember what it is like when there were no barriers in your life, give yourself the gift, YOU. In the next 30 days I am going to post a question a day for you to ponder and explore unleashing the real you, because what you seek you already have.
"What did you love as a child?"
"Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, and the blueprints of your ultimate achievements." -Napoleon Hill
No comments:
Post a Comment