Monday, April 16, 2012

The Metaphors of Life?

I have recently been in love with the metaphors I am uncovering in my life.  Sometimes I find looking at where I am currently or not can help me shift my perspective on what can be.  Is it a whirlpool I am swimming in or a body of water with two islands looming in the distance?  With perseverance will my view become clearer?  What seems to be blocking me?  Is it big, what does it smell like, what energy does it exude and if I were to push it aside what is on the other side?  Isn't life kind of like a grocery aisle of cereal boxes, today I want Lucky Charms but tomorrow I may want Kashi Go Lean Crisp.  The more I know why I chose Lucky Charms the closer I will be to that island.  What is the cereal you chose and what made you choose it?

No comments: