Periodically I check to see how many people have viewed my blog, today I am at 270. WOW. Never in my wildest dreams did I think my blog would be viewed 270 times. I didn't think I would get more than 10 maybe 20...I have only so many friends and family, that would read my blog. I am extremely grateful and thankful to all that have taken a little time out of their busy day to read what I write. Writing for me has always been and always will be very personal. You put yourself out there to be judged and scrutinized and hope that the message your are sending is received in the way that it was meant to be. My blogs are my outlet to inspire. Inspire the readers into reflecting on their life, living to their fullest potential and being grateful for all that they have. So today I want to "Thank You, thank you for reading my blogs and as a result you inspire me to write more.
"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
~ William Ward
No comments:
Post a Comment