Monday, October 17, 2011

"Close your eyes and find your purpose."

Recently I conducted an experiment on my husband about finding one of the answers to a question that has been troubling him for some time.  The final results of the experiment were truly magical.  We were able to  slightly open the door to find out his true passion and his purpose here.  Though it was a crack ever so small, it was a beginning.  What he discovered with this exercise was this answer lifted a huge weight from his shoulders.  All I could say was "Wow."

Being such a believer in the magic of coaching, I want to share with you what I did with my husband to possibly give you a glimpse of your life purpose.

Close your eyes.  Yesterday was the last day that you did what you were doing.  You are done with it.  It is over.  Tomorrow is the first day that you get to start doing what you love.  When you get up in the morning it will be your very first day.  How do you feel?  What is different about you now?  What do you see?  I want you to feel it, I want to you breathe in deeply and know that it is yours now.  Your time has arrived and this gift that has been with you all along, now gets to be opened.  Sit and relish in the pure beauty of it.  You deserve it.

Congratulations this is one of the very first steps in helping you discover what is your purpose.  Enjoy this moment, write down what you saw and how you felt.  This gift is yours, it is who you are and what makes you so utterly special to this beautiful world.


"To live our passion and fulfill our purpose is the sweet nectar of life."

No comments: