Do your shoes fit? Are they comfortable or do you find you have blisters at the end of the day? Think for a moment about what you have chosen to do for a living? Do you feel comfortable in the profession or by the end of the day does your soul feel a little worn and sensitive like your feet can feel if you have been wearing the wrong shoes.
I have been thinking a lot lately about all of the pairs of shoes I have worn, currently own, and hope to some day purchase. Right now, my shoes, my passion, my purpose fits me like a glass slipper. I can reflect back on all of the wrong shoes I wore but without them I wouldn't be where I am today.
It is a choice one makes every day as to which shoes to wear, make sure the ones you put on fit comfortably and are the right size.
Reach out to me if you need help choosing your shoes because once you choose the right pair you will NEVER want to wear the wrong ones ever again.
Create an extraordinary life the choice is yours.
"The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed."--Nelson Boswell
No comments:
Post a Comment