Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Forever Dog...A tribute to Porter


My favorite season!!
I promise to protect you.



Just hangin' in the yard, lovin' life
I love being with my family.










Underneath Mommy's desk ="Heaven"

                                Smack dab in the center just
                                where I belong.




                                                                                            My buddy.
3 Peas in a pod
 Will you share that egg with me?





           "I love you buddy"


I don't like the first day of school.                                                          


I'm happiest surrounded by my family.



Mommy I'm tired.


 

Friends for life.

 
                                                               
A daddy's love...unconditional.

 
Our last walk together....my best friend and I.....



I am going to really miss this girl...she loves to cuddle.








                                      Me + Couch - getting in trouble= heaven












I love you....I love you...I love you!!!!!!!







Someday....we will be together again I promise!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An absolute beautiful tribute to Porter...I am wiping my eyes from the tears that are falling down my face beacuse I soo get what you are going through and went through it myself. Oh Sarah, they go to a peaceful place with no pain, probably playing with all the other "heaven dogs", maybe even Casper and we WILL meet up with them again to be by our sides once more. Love you!